You may have seen panna cotta on restaurant dessert menus. It’s a chilled pudding, either molded into a shape or served in a cup. It can be jazzed up with anything from buttermilk to lychee and champagne. Just say it: Olive Oil Panna Cotta. It sounds like something fancy, and it is so creamy and luscious that it definitely FEELS like restaurant material.
The truth is that panna cotta is one of the easiest things to prepare, and it keeps well in the fridge for days. This means that restaurants LOVE panna cotta’s quick execution and low maintenance, all while delivering a yummy WOW factor to the customer.
Instead of going out to enjoy this dessert, you can make it at home and infuse it with cannabis to elevate it even more! Take a note from the restaurant world and make these in advance so your fridge is stocked and you are never without this pudding’s silky satisfaction.
Olive Oil Canna Panna Cotta Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 pot
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 spatula
- 1 sieve
- Stick blender or blender.
- 1 packet of gelatin
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 2 cups canna cream
- ½ cup whole milk
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup infused olive oil
- Bloom the gelatin in the cold water. Set aside
- In the pot, heat the cream, milk, and sugar. Use the spatula to ensure that all the sugar dissolves.
- Once the mixture is almost at a boil, remove from heat and add the gelatin. Mix in well with the spatula.
- Strain the mixture through the sieve
- Add the olive oil and use an immersion stick blender.
- Pour into serving cups.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with fresh fruit!